Stuck in a snack or breakfast rut? Try almond butter toast, topped with berries and a drizzle of maple syrup — even homemade almond butter if there’s time!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 slice artisan bread or Homemade Bread
- 2 tablespoons Almond Butter (or any nut butter: peanut butter, cashew butter or nut butter)
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon local honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Other optional toppings:
- Blueberries, blackberries
- Sliced bananas or green apples
- Cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- Chia seeds
- Shredded coconut (consider toasting on low heat it in a dry skillet)
- Bee pollen (we love the confetti look)
- Chia jams: cherry chai, rhubarb or cranberry
- If desired, make the almond butter using our Homemade Almond Butter recipe.
- Toast a thick slice of artisan bread.
- Hull and thinly slice the strawberries.
- When the toast is done, spread liberally with almond butter, drizzle with honey or maple syrup, and top with strawberry slices. Add additional toppings as necessary.
Credit Article : https://www. acouplecooks .com/almond-butter-toast-with-strawberries-recipe/
Published by: https://www.alhadiid-z.us