Freshly squeezed lemons team up with juicy strawberries for the perfect summer drink. It's tart, sweet, and all around refreshing. Be sure to strain the strawberry puree as you'll get rid of seeds and excess pulp. Mint adds a nice brightness. but is totally optional!
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 6 c. water, divided
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice, from about 10 lemons
- Mint leaves (optional)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and 1 cup of water. Bring to a simmer and stir until dissolved. Let cool.
- In a blender, combine strawberries and 1 cup water. Blend until pureed. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain puree and discard solids.
- In a large pitcher, combine simple syrup, strawberry puree, lemon juice, and remaining 4 cups of water. Adjust with more water or lemon juice to taste.
- Serve over ice with mint, if desired.
Credit Article : https://www. del is h .com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a32714263/easy-strawberry-lemonade-recipe/
Published By : https://www.alhadiid-z.us/